Availability: IN STOCK
Price: Rs. 1499
The D3D Orthotic Insole is tailored to the dynamic pressure measurement calculations from footscan technologies, and is therefore specified by the dynamic functioning of the foot.
This has been a revolution in orthotic prescription. Suitable for Men and Womens shoes.
Benefits of Performance Insole:
The foot is a fantastic auto-support mechanism for your body. When you over pronate or have low arches, the system fails. This failure leads to a misalignment of your body resulting in pain in almost any part of you. Performance insoles from RSscan move your foot back to its natural position improving posture relieving many chronic complaints keeping your feet comfortable every step of the day.
Orthotics have been scientifically proven to reduce the risk of and rehabilitate injuries such as; heel pain, Achilles tendonitis, shin splints, calf strain, knee damage and postural back pain. Performance orthotics can help relieve foot, heel, ankle, knee, hip and back pain and reduce fatigue by realigning the body.
What happens to the foot?
As your arch flattens from excessive pronation your heel position changes, putting increased pressure on the inside of your heel. As a result;
1. Flat or excessively pronated feet are left unstable with no secure platform for propulsion and no shock absorption.
2. Flat feet also causes the big toe not to bend properly resulting in pain both at the big toe joint and plantar fascia leading to painful heels, arches and hammer toe deformities.
3. Flat feet also twist the lower leg inward altering the kneecap position and damaging the leg muscles and knee cartilage, causing pain on the inner edge or front of the knee.
Why is performance insole so good?
While most shoe inserts are designed around a theoretical natural position the performance orthotic is a replacement insole uniquely designed, using Olympic athletes, to support the dynamic running and walking foot.
Your performance orthotic is contoured to cradle the heel, while its ergonomically designed arch provides superior support and comfort allowing your foot to absorb the shock of walking and running by restoring the natural balance of your foot function.
BLUE one lighter insole providing high level shock absorption, specifically designed to fit any job, form normal walking to high level athletics. Suitable for people of up to 79kg or needing superior cushioning.
RED one specifically produced for high impact sports such as basketball and for people over 80kg, maintaining your foot structure under greater pressure.
Recommended for every day and sports shoe, including outdoor footwear, Performance orthotics are designed to withstand increased and prolonged repetitive forces.
The D3D functional design includes:
1. A deep heel cup to stabilise movements at the heel and ankle
2. A unique lift to stabilise the end of heel stance and reduce the degree of pronatory moment as the foot enters mid-stance.
3. Ergonomically designed arch support specific to the moving foot, lifting and supporting both the entire arch profile.
4. Increased mid-foot support along the length of the inside and outside of the foot.
5. A "met dome" to improve the integrity of the transverse metatarsal arch in the forefoot, reducing peak pressures and friction under the ball of the foot.
Two distinct types of Performance orthotic exist;
a) Blue Performance (for sports applications) Medium density EVA, this orthotic weighs 50grams.
b) Red Performance (for people with a higher body mass or higher impact sports) Medium / High density EVA , this orthotic weighs 60grams
Both types come in sizes 3 -12 and three different arch heights; please read the information below to ensure you obtain the correct insole.
1. F (low arch height)
2. FN (low - normal arch height with added arch support)
3. N (for high arch) to accommodate a variety of foot types.
Price shown if for a pair of D3D Insoles
Foot Arch Height
To determine your foot arch height, simply read the information below and also look at the image above which will show you how to determine the type of insole your require.
Flat Arch: If you find it difficult to slide a finger under the middle of your foot and if your arch on your right / left foot seems to be touching the ground in the mid-foot, your foot type is FLAT and you require the F type
Normal Arch: If you find you can slide a finger under the middle of your foot and if you can see a small gap between the ground and foot, your foot type is FLAT/NORMAL and you require the FN type.
High Arch: If you can with ease put a finger under the middle of your foot and if you can see a curve on your right / left foot, your foot type is HIGH and you require the N type.
SKU RS-3DBLUE10F Packaging Colour Box Colour Material No Net Weight 0.3 Brand Right Stride Bar Code 0 No